The Rules / Guidance below will help ensure everyone stays safe before, during and after your lessons.
These can change regularly so please keep upto date, by visiting this page.
BEFORE YOUR LESSONS
You need to consider :
1. If you have any of the symtoms.
2. You are in the higher risk groups.
3. You are living with someone with symptoms or in the higher risk group.
If you need to check any of the symptoms or who is at higher risk please visit the gov.uk website
ON DAY OF YOUR LESSON
1. YOU MUST wash your hands for altleast 20 seconds before coming out to car.
2. YOU MUST feel well enough to take the lesson. I will ask a few questions just to check you are feeling well enough before you get in car, from a distance approx 2metre where possible.
3. I would advise you to cover as much of your body as you feel comfy .
1. If unable to wash your hands for whatever reason, sanitizer will be avaliable.
2. Antibacterial wipes/ spray will be avaliable if needed.
3. Id advise you to wear some kind of GLOVES if you wish. I only have a limited stock, so please try your best to obtain your own.
4. Similar to above MASKS or FACE COVERINGS these are optional, but please protect yourself. Again i only limited stock, so please try to bring your own.
5. SEAT COVERS these can be provided on the drivers seat if you feel safer.
I WILL NOT ALLOW my students to wear FACE SHEILDS unless the government make it compulsary, this is because of the safety aspect.(eg. Airbag being deployed, or rearward vision being restricted, etc).
DURING YOUR LESSONS
1. No pens or paper will be shared. If you feel you need a pen you can, by all means, bring your own.
2. Where possible we will avoid long face contact when stationary.
3. We will have good ventilation/good air flow, avoiding aircon where possible.
AFTER YOUR LESSON
1. No handshaking.
2. Avoid cash payments/transactions eg. using bank transfer.
3. Strongly advise you to wash your hands once your are back at home.